Holistic financial planning is a process, not a transaction or a one-time event. The process focuses on your goals, considers and integrates all areas of your financial life, recognizes how your beliefs and attitudes impact the financial decisions you make and makes adjustments as your circumstances change.
My Commitment to You
When you work with me, you can expect:
- Straight talk. I don’t sell any financial products nor do I receive any commissions. As a fee-only financial advisor, my only compensation is what you pay for my professional advice. My complete focus is on what is best for you.
- An all-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that I pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that others often overlook or ignore. View my holistic process .
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual fee, you can meet with me or speak to me as often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. I am committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning world. But doesn’t it make sense that you should save more than you pay?
- The highest professional standards. I am committed to the ACP Pledge to Clients – your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve. I also firmly believe in the fiduciary standard in financial advising; the client’s interest comes first and the advisor must avoid any and all conflicts of interest.